Safety Life Cycle
NAPESCO INDIA assists the Operating Companies and Designers in implementation of Safety Instrumented System as per IEC 61508/ 61511. SIS implementation is carried out by the team led by Certified Functional Safety Expert.
Some of the typical services mentioned in the Safety Life Cycle and offered by NAPESCO INDIA include
- SIL Assessment
- Safety Requirement Specification Preparation
- Design SIL Verification
- SIL Validation
- Functional Safety Assessment
- Functional Safety Audit
NAPESCO INDIA also helps in preparing Corporate Life Cycle guidelines for implementation.
Following services are offered to ensure the reliability of the Equipment / Facility is in line with the risk posed by them.
- Identification of HSE Critical Equipment System (HSECES/ SCE)
- Performance Standards for HSECES
- Written Scheme of Examination (WSE)
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) study
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Risk Centered Maintenance (RCM)